About the Center
The Coordination Center of ALLATRA International Public Movement is the central body responsible for the support, coordination and regulation of the global activities of ALLATRA movement.
Objectives of the Coordination Center are to:
- shape a unified information environment of the international character to ensure a high level of organization of constructive collective interaction of the participants;
- unify initiatives and efforts of representatives of different countries for fruitful joint socially oriented activities across the world;
- create conditions for efficient implementation of social, cultural and socially significant initiatives, programs and international projects aimed at bringing people together and developing intellectual and spiritual cooperation between the peoples of the world.
Areas of activity:
- coordination of activities of participants and representatives of the movement in different countries; establishing cooperation of the heads, coordinators and partners of ALLATRA International Movement;
- preparation and organization of international coordination meetings of active participants, representatives, coordinators and partners of the movement to strengthen international cooperation and search for effective solutions to the society's global problems as well as pressing social, spiritual, cultural and moral issues;
- development, organization and testing of innovations that improve human life, promote the implementation of natural human rights and freedoms and the development of international solidarity of socially active citizens around the world on the basis of friendship, good, and mutual help as well as cultural and moral, social and creative values;
- development and organization of actions and events aimed at strengthening solidarity and peace among peoples;
- development of ideological material aimed at increasing public awareness of methods of and opportunities for the global unification, assertion of the moral, spiritual nature of the human being, encouragement of respect for dignity and value of the human personality;
- international cooperation with social movements, community, public, governmental and intergovernmental organizations, foundations, professional associations, trade unions, academia and mass media of countries worldwide.
History of creation
The Coordination Center of ALLATRA International Public Movement was created on the initiative of people of good will living in Europe, Asia, North and South America, Africa and Australia. The official opening of the Coordination Center took place in Kiev (Ukraine) in May 2014.
Head of the Coordination Center. Kristina Aleksandrovna Kovalevskaya was elected to the public office of the Head of the Coordination Center of ALLATRA International Public Movement by the decision of the movement's active participants. In the CIS countries and Europe, Kristina Kovalevskaya organized socially oriented international projects and events dedicated to international understanding and cooperation.
03083, PO box 30, Kiev-83, Ukraine
Email: [email protected]
English speaking contact
Life: +38 (063) 178-47-77
Kyivstar: +38 (096) 875-47-77
Vodafone: +38 (099) 175-47-77
+38 (044) 238-89-80
+38 (044) 238-89-81